- Dependable-The TestSwitch, LLC W3TS performs reliably after more than 30,000 operations.
- Safer-The safety-knob handle and thermoplastic mounting plate provide maximum operator protection . (See Safety Knob Instructions.)
- Space Saving-The W3TS switch (with barrier) measures only 5/8 inch wide.
- Versatile-Unit-pole construction permits unlimited arrangement of switch elements with 1 to 52 poles in a single block.
- IEEE Qualified-The TestSwitch, LLC W3TS switch meets the IEEE C37.90 — Standard for Relay and Relay Systems Associated with Electric Power Apparatus.
- Recognized by UL-The W3TS switch qualifies at 600 Volts, 30 Amps in the United States and Canada under UL Standard 414 (7th Edition) and Standard C 22.2 No. 115-M1989–Standards for Meter Socket Bases and Associated Assemblies, Meter Switches.
- ANSI Compliant-The W3TS switch complies with ANSI C 33.31 — Standard for Knife Switches.
- ISO Registered-The TestSwitch, LLC manufacturing process is ISO 9001:2008 registered.
- RoHS Compliant-The W3TS switch is RoHS compliant as per EU Directive 2002/95/EC.
- SVHC under REACH Compliant -The W3TS switch complies with SVHC under REACH as per June 2012 Revision
- Compatible-The W3TS switch substitutes directly for States® Type MTS Test Switch.