Test Switch Specifications
- The Element Configurations Document ( in a printer-friendly format ) shows the diagrams for the test switches and for standard groupings of test switches used for quotations and ordering.
- Rated for up to 600 Volts and 30 Amperes.
- IEEE qualified under C37.90 – Standard for Relay and Relay Systems Associated with Electric Power Apparatus.
- UL qualified in the United States and Canada under Standard 414 (7th Edition) and Standard C 22.2 No. 115-M1989; reference UL file E189531.
- ANSI compliant under C 33.31 – Standard for Knife Test Switches.
- SVHC under REACH Compliant as per June 2012 Revision
- RoHS Compliant as per EU Directive 2002/95/EC.
- A = Width of Switch Block overall, including Mounting Ears
- B = Distance between centers of Mounting Ear slots
- C = Width of Switch Block with Barriers (including Barriers automatically provided at each end of Switch Block, but not including Mounting Ears)
- D = Width of Cover
- E = Width of recommended panel cutout for Back-Connected Test Switch Blocks
- F = Length of Mounting Rod
Dimension Equations: ( In Inches )
- C without Cover = ( Number of poles * 5/8 ) + 1/16 [see Note]
- C with Cover or Back-Connected = ( Number of poles * 5/8 ) + 3/16 [see Note]
- A = C + 7/8 [and Add 1/8 inch if DIN Rail mounted]
- B = C + 7/16
- D = C + (1+1/16)
- E = C
- F = C + 9/16
Note – To allow for extra mounting support, for 26-50 poles add 5/8 inch to C; for 51 or more poles, add 1 ¼ inches to C.